Naturist Camp Mali Raj (that means “Small Paradise” in Slovenian) was established on September 2010 and it is member of Zveza Društev Naturistov Slovenije (Association of Naturist Societies of Slovenia) which is an affiliate of the International Naturist Federation. The camp is located in Dolenje Polje near Dolenjske Toplice on northern bank of the river Krka, surrounded in beautiful Slovenia countryside. A small wood hides the camp from the outside world, creating a small paradise where you can fully enjoy naturist lifestyle.
At the camp you may enjoy relax and sunbathe as well several activities such as…
-canoeing on river Krka
-passing time with bocce
-challenge in the Art of Archery
-play Beach Volleyball
-fishing on river Krka
…and nearby the camp you may enjoy…
– spend a day at Dolenjske Terme Spa (swimming pools, saunas, massage and medical therapy)
– walking through the forests of Kočevski Rog
– feel the thrill of paragliding
– stroll about vineyards and cottages
– visit the “Museum of Classic Cars” (veterans) in Soteska
– walk around the remains of a medieval castle with Hudičev Turn (The Devil’s tower) in Soteska
– visit the Partisan Hospital Base 20
The camp offers a well kept, equipped area for naturist camping suitable for tents, caravans, motorhomes/campers. Other services include WC, hot shower, wash. Store, restaurants, bank, petrol station and pharmacy can be found in both Straža (2 km) and Dolenjske Toplice (1.5 km).
Pets are allowed on a leash.
Where we are:
Dolenje Polje 7a
Contact the owner of Mali raj: Jože Bradač
Mobile +386 41 642 905
GPS coordinate: N 45 46.292, E 15 03.098